are what maintain and repair the body.
Grass-fed and pastured animal proteins
are highly nutritious.
Proteins are what maintain and repair the body. Grass-fed and pastured animal proteins are highly nutritious.
We would not consider selling or eating anything else!
Cattle were not meant to eat grain. They have no digestive apparatus to process it. It makes them sick. Do you expect to eat sick meat and be well? Add to that the deranged and depleted nutrient levels and ratios of grain-fed beef, including CLA to keep you trim and cancer-free, cysteine and sulfur to keep your liver clean, zinc to prevent anxiety and acne, choline to nourish your brain, B vitamins to give you energy, omegas to protect the membrane of every cell in your body and drive oxygen into the cell — and we have a problem! If the grain-fed meat you are eating is also
conventional, you can add to that list hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, and often maltreatment of the livestock in feedlots of shameful animal cruelty.
Nobody living in Texas cattle land should be subjected to meat of such poor standards. Nor should any of God’s creatures be subjected to such a life.
Eat grass-fed! It is the most delectable and delicious meat you can buy. It is chock-full of nutrients. You are worth it!
MEATS & DAIRY
- Grass-fed angus for the richest and most tender flavor
- Grass-fed longhorn for those who prefer a leaner cut
- Raised locally by people we know and trust, not in Uruguay
Local Pastured Chicken
Windy Meadows Family Farm in Campbell, TX supplies all our chicken, as well as that of many of the finer restaurants in the Metroplex, Theirs is the only chicken raised truly on pasture. (Don’t believe the big brand hype — we checked!) All our meals, both prepared meals and Grill meals, are made with this chicken. Try it, and you will never go back!
We carry pastured chicken breasts, pastured boneless chicken breasts, pastured chicken thighs, pastured boneless chicken thighs, pastured whole chickens, pastured cut up chickens, pastured chicken leg quarters, pastured chicken wings, pastured chicken ground sausages, pastured chicken link sausages, pastured ground chicken, pastured chicken liver, pastured chicken feet, pastured chicken bones, and pastured chicken bone broth.
- Tender and delicious, never stringy, poofy, bland or dry
- Free to roam (versus henhouses with 200,000 other birds, many of them dead)
- Dramatically healthier chicken (grocery store chicken is rife with salmonella).
Pastured Bison, Elk, Lamb, Pork, Turkey
- Raised in the good ol’ united States of America
- Free to roam on lush grasses
- Nutritional profile worlds apart from the grocery store stuff
- Pristine local dairy that puts the big box organic brands to shame
- Low-temp pasteurization that leaves proteins and enzymes intact
- Cream rises (no artery-clogging homogenization)
- Pastured eggs are a super food for your brain
- The rich color means higher nutrients
- Cornucopia Institute’s highest rating