Functional food to build your body.
Flavor you remember from childhood!
Cabbage Jack Quesadilla
Two corn tortillas stuffed with sautéed purple cabbage, pepper jack cheese, and our house salsa, cooked in extra-virgin olive oil for an affordable lunch chock-full of healing veggies in dreamy melted cheese. Organic, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian. Contains dairy.
Rich in anthycyanidins (due to the purple cabbage) to repair the cells. Cruciferous to defend against cancer formation. Protein to build and maintain the tissues. Lycopene and vitamin C to protect the eyes, prostate, gums, more. Yumminess to make you want to eat it!
- A Get Healthy original!
- Crunchy and smooth pair together well
- How to get kids to eat cabbage 🙂
Breaded Chicken with Carrots
Strips of local pastured chicken breast breaded in a gluten-free flour blend and cooked in extra-virgin olive oil to tender perfection, with sugar-free ketchup with a generous side of butter-glazed carrots. Organic, Gluten-Free, Pastured. Contains dairy.
A member favorite, we keep the carrot slicing going all day long! You haven’t eaten chicken till you have tried ours — Windy Meadows Family Farm down the road makes sure of that! Quality protein to build your body with tender glazed organic carrots that are this sweet without added honey or sugar to prop it up.
- Plump and tender chicken with gluten-free breading
- Organic EVOO instead of canola for no after-lunch heart attacks
- Heavenly carrots rich in the most vital mineral: calcium!
Soft Chicken Taco
Tender pastured chicken, crispy romaine lettuce, grass-fed Mexican cheese, grass-fed yogurt, grass-fed sour cream, pico de gallo (tomatoes, onions, cilantro, jalapeño, lime) on an organic spelt (ancient grain) tortilla. What? A taco that won’t make you toxic or fat?
Organic wheat is free of the bromide in almost all conventional flour products. It is also free of the glyphosate applied to conventional wheat crops after harvest to ripen it. The bromide and glyphosate that are making everyone sick. You aren’t gluten-intolerant; you are toxin-intolerant!
- The only wheat taco anywhere made with ancient grain
- The only pastured chicken you can buy
- A taco you can enjoy without regrets!
Crunchy Beef Tacos
Three hard-shell tacos generously stuffed with our perfectly seasoned local grass-fed Angus ground beef, shredded romaine, pico de gallo, and shredded cheese. Organic, Gluten-Free, Grass-Fed. Contains delicious, heart-healthy pastured dairy.
Crunchy corn taco shells without genetic modification — find that at a restaurant anywhere! Beef raised by rancher friends we know and trust — not imported from Uruguay and irradiated at the border. U.S. -raised pastured cheeses and hand-chopped pico. From us to you with love!
- When they beg for tacos, give them ones with real beef (you know what we mean)
- No franken ingredients in our tacos!
- No after-meal regrets. Happy tummy, healthy gut.
Bean [Quinoa] Power Bowl
A base of quinoa, topped with black beans, and covered in a blend of sautéed green kale, red bell peppers, and onions, finally drizzled with sour cream, yogurt, house salsa, and pico de gallo! Organic, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian. Available VEGAN upon request! Contains dairy.
This is a vegan favorite and enjoyed by meat eaters as well. A complex blend of textures: warm and al-dente, cool and crisp, light and chewy, smooth and creamy. High in polyphenols dressed in an inviting garb, safe for kale skeptics!
- Chock-full of antioxidant plant nutrients such as quercetin, kaempferol, and glucosinolates
- Very high in vitamin C to protect your vasculature
- Rich in complementary plant proteins for energy and stamina
Six Veggie Beef Plate
Our delectable home-grown grass-fed Angus beef tossed with nutty brown rice, broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, green onions, red cabbage, and celery. Bursting with flavor from our house hoisin sauce coupled with diced garlic and ginger. Organic, Gluten-Free, Grass-Fed. Contains fermented soy and peanut butter.
A flavor extravaganza with a delicious variety of complementary veggies to heal your body. Organic rice has little to none of the arsenic so common in conventional rice. Free of the usual additives and flavor enhancers: in fact, so much yummier without them! And did we say beef? Ah, ain’t life good!
- A member and staff favorite
- You can’t get much more nutrition in there — ginger, garlic, and all those veggies
- No, we don’t give out our recipe, but thanks for asking!
Chicken Veggie [Quinoa] Stir-fry
Local pastured, organic chicken breast, broccoli, purple cabbage, green onions,
and kale tossed with quinoa in our sugar-free garlic ginger marinade. 100% Organic, Gluten-Free, Pastured.. QUINOA VERSION: 43 net carbs KETO VERSION (double veggies, no quinoa): 4.3 net carbs
Purple cabbage, loaded with sulfur and anthocyanidins, is fabulous for your liver, bones, joints, and immune system. The purple color bleeds into the quinoa but totally worth it! Add cancer-preventive broccoli, high-vitamin-C onions, and the developmental benefits of quinoa, and you are on your game!
- Quinoa is a seed, not a grain, and an ideal food for all ages from babies up!
- Loaded with nutrients, high on flavor
- Or double the veggies and skip the quinoa to make it keto-safe
Mongolian Beef & Rice Noodles
Our famous grass-fed steak with peppers, onions, and carrots tossed with gluten-free ramen noodles in a sugar-free marinade. 100% Organic, Gluten-Free, Grass-Fed, low copper. No antibiotics, grain, GMO’s, MSG, or pesticides — ever.
When you want the tender juiciness of grass-fed Angus beef, the satisfying bite of ramen sans gluten, and the exquisite flavor of stir-fry marinade, tossed with fresh veggies — you want this. You know you do. We could eat it every day. But that would not be fair to you. Come get it before we go back for more!
- Famously fabulous
- All of the flavor, none of the usual toxins
- Filling and hearty but not totally gluttonous!
Mongolian Chicken and Millet/Rice Noodles
- Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline
- Module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content
- The module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text.